Sunday, June 19, 2011

Valencia (Spain)

After a couple weeks of travelling, uncle Laurier and aunt Jeanne left us to return to Canada.  That same morning, me, mom, and dad headed down to Valencia, my home.  Clearly for me this was nothing too new, but mom and dad got the chance to roast a little bit under the sun.

Our first day there, we visited downtown, and went to a bullfighting show - not the most impressive thing in the world, and I don't particularly recommend it to anyone.  The next few days, mom and dad visited a bit of my city on their own as I had classes.  They got the chance to see the usual: the beach, the Turia, the City of Arts and Sciences, the downtown,... and of course, our great Spanish restaurants!

It was a quick one, but I'm sure mom and dad enjoyed visiting my new city!!



No comments:

Post a Comment