Saturday, May 14, 2011

Paris (France) - Round 2

So just a little heads up to anyone following this blog: Get ready for a 12-city update! haha  I promise I'll try to keep them short!

Around mid April, I met my mom, dad, aunt Jeanne and uncle Laurier in Paris for the beginning of their Europe journey.  After getting them set in, we've started pretty quickly to visit Paris.  Again, amazing place!! Last time I didn't get the opportunity to do so many touristy things as I was there for work, but this time, trust me, I've walked Paris in long and wide.

We got to visit all the ususals: Le Louvre, Catacombes, Eiffel Tour, Arche de Triomphe, Basilique, ...  We even got to go to mass at the Notre Dame Cathedral for Easter - it was nonsense packed!  We also got to attend a Moulin Rouge representation.


We took the hop-on, hop-off bus, which gave us the opportunity to visit a lot of the city without as much walking - however, there's a ton of traffic in Paris, so the bus can be slowed down.  If you plan on being somewhere at a specific time - maybe the metro would be the best decision (it's actually pretty cheap).

People were really nice, and we had pretty great service - definitely a great place to visit!

PS- Dad took a million pics, I'm sure you'll get to see plenty this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment